Facebooklinkedinmail

ARE THEY DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH?

Misc Candles

This is the time of year when people start burning candles, with the scent of apple pie, pumpkin spice, pine trees, cinnamon stick, and peppermint to name a few.unplugged air freshener

Incense sticksPeople also love to put Air Fresheners in their homes and in public places.

These include aerosols, plug-ins, gels, and incense sticks.

 THE TRUTH: these items are actually making us sick!!!!!!

 Put these items on your danger list!!!!

What you are buying is a mixture of CHEMICAL compounds that create the smells you enjoy.

We may be tricked by the artificial smells, but our cells are not.

Researchers discovered these items can cause tumors, lung damage and asthma.

These chemicals can actually transform the structure of out DNA.

95% of chemicals used to make fragrances are synthetic according to the National Academy of Science.

The synthetic compounds are derived from petroleum, including known toxins capable of causing:

  • Cancer
  • Birth Defects
  • Central Nervous System Disorders
  • Allergic Reactions.

Many are derived from benzene – ONE OF THE MOST WELL-KNOWN CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS.

These chemicals can penetrate the womb and cause birth defects.

The chemicals can get trapped in your lungs, starting a dangerous inflammatory reaction.  

Some types of incense like frankincense, agarwood and sandalwood are more toxic to our DNA than tobacco smoke.

Air fresheners have been linked to lifelong health issues like asthma and they interfere with hormones. Many contain formaldehyde which can cause nose and throat cancer.

YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO LIGHT THE CANDLE FOR IT TO BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

Simple evaporation will enable the candle to pollute your home.
circle of votive candles
Once lit, scented candles increase your risk of respiratory issues and cancer.

Perfumes and fragrances in the air enter our lungs and that which touch the skin enter our blood.

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT you don’t know exactly to what you are exposing yourself.

We are told by the fragrance industry that the chemicals have not been proven toxic. NOT TRUE…

Eliminate unnecessary chemicals.
GET UNSCENTED products or natural scents

***WE NEED TO RETRAIN OUR NOSE TO APPRECIATE THE TRUE SCENT OF CLEAN —
WHICH IS NO SCENT AT ALL!!!!!!
****

REMEMBER that these chemicals can enter the body through the nose by inhalation, the mouth by ingestion or the skin by absorption.

Exposure to fragrances damages organs, lungs, and the brain. Fragrances are among the most common allergens.

The Institute of Medicine placed fragrance in the same category as SECOND HAND SMOKE in triggering asthma in adults and children.

YOUR NOSE CAN ALERT YOU IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU ARE EXPOSED TO TOXIC SUBSTANCES.
decorative display candles

YOU DIDN’T KNOW THIS!!!!

NOW YOU DO!!!!mirror with candle smoke

 

Please remove all scented candles and air fresheners.

You can buy unscented candles made from bee’s wax and enjoy the candlelit dinner without poisoning yourself and your family.

If you find this helpful, please pass it on to others.

To Your Health,

Leora